Join us in New York City on April 20, 2018, for the Third Annual Titans of Real Estate, hosted by the Center for Real Estate and Finance at the Cornell SC Johnson College of Business and Baker Program in Real Estate. This year’s panel will feature multi-generational family leadership in the real estate industry. Audience members will learn about these unique working relationships and the demands placed on the rising successors of the family business.
- Richard Baker, SHA ’88 – Governor & Executive Chairman, Hudson Bay Company
- Howard P. Milstein, A&S ’73 – Chairman & CEO, Milstein Properties
- William C. Rudin – Co-Chairman & CEO, Rudin Management Company
- Michael Milstein, A&S ’11 – Co-Founder & Chairman, Grand Central Tech
- Michael Rudin – Senior Vice President, Rudin Management Company