Paul Hastings and the Cornell Real Estate Council cordially invite you to join us for an informative breakfast discussion about hot topics in real estate – the issues that keep industry players up at night at Paul Hastings’ New York office on Thursday, April 19, 2018.
Topics will include:
– Industry Disruptors (e.g. Tech Companies such as Amazon and Airbnb, Impact of Social Media, Climate Change),
– Risk Mitigation Strategies, and
– Career Planning and the Top 5 Mistakes to Avoid
– Joshua Eisenberg, Executive Vice President, Urban American Management
– Julian Hodgeman, Principal, KKR
– Jonathan Mayblum, CEO, Arcturus
– Alison Tan, Managing Director, Ackman-Ziff
– Robert Wertheimer, Partner and Chair of the New York Real Estate Practice Group, Paul Hastings LLP
8:30 am – 9:15 am – Registration/Breakfast
9:15 am – 10:00 am – Panel Discussion
10:00 am – 10:30 am – Networking
If you are available to attend, please kindly RSVP using the link below. For more information about this event, please contact Lindsay Wilbur at firstname.lastname@example.org.