The Center for Real Estate and Finance and Cornell Real Estate Women invite you to attend the WX: New York Women Executives in Real Estate Panel on Monday, March 11th from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. in Statler 196. Register at the link below.
A panel of women executives will share their experiences and strategies for achieving success and the challenges they faced in the real estate industry.
- Amy Applebaum ’86 (CALS), Fund finance Consultant, formerly JP Morgan
- Cheryl Boyer ’87, Chief Operating Office, Fulcrum Hospitality
- Karen Horstmann, Portfolio Manager, Norges Bank Real Estate Management (NBREM)
- Anastasia Kalugina MBA ’17 MPSRE ’17, Senior Associate, JP Morgan Commercial Real Estate Banking
- Sylvia Melikian MBA ’76, Principal of Portfolio Management, MacFarlene Partners