The Tri-State Regional Chapter of the Cornell Real Estate Council cordially invites you to this informative event.
Come and hear insights from industry veterans at Angelo Gordon including:
– Adam Schwartz, Co-Chief Investment Officer, Head of Real Estate
– Reid Liffman, Co-Portfolio Manager, U.S. Real Estate
– Andrew Schaffler ’03, Managing Director, U.S. Real Estate
– Andy Solomon, Co-Head of Structured Products, Commercial Real Estate Debt
– Kris Olsen (Moderator) ’10, VP of Acquisitions, Texas and the Southeast
Angelo Gordon is a leading, privately-held alternative investment firm, managing approximately $32 billion across a broad range of credit and real estate strategies. For 30 years, it has been investing on behalf of pension funds, corporations, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds and individuals. The firm has over 480 employees in offices across the U.S., Europe and Asia.
All guests must RSVP to be registered in the security system. Please bring a government issued photo ID.