We are pleased to invite you to a webinar event surrounding the release of the 2020 Institutional Real Estate Allocations Monitor, a research project jointly sponsored by Hodes Weill & Associates and Cornell University’s Baker Program in Real Estate.
Event: The 2020 Allocations Monitor Webinar
Date and Time: Thursday, December 10th at 11:00 am EST
Speaker: Douglas M. Weill, Managing Partner, Hodes Weill & Associates
The 2020 Allocations Monitor focuses on the role of real estate in institutional portfolios and the impact of institutional allocation trends on the investment management industry. The presentation will touch upon many key topics, including:
1. Institutions’ target allocations to real estate have been on the rise for the past seven years – will the trend continue?
2. How is COVID-19 impacting allocations to real estate and investment trends?
3. What strategies and geographies are favored by institutions in today’s market?
4. What are the opportunities and risks that are expected to impact investment decisions by institutions over the next 12 months?
5. How have institutional real estate portfolios performed over the past five years?
We hope you can join us for this event. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.